enquire nowHamta Pass Trek
|Region||Kullu – Manali|
|Season||May – Nov|
|Duration||6 days (4 days of trek)|
This is one of the most beautiful and feasible trek for all
trekkers, Leads through the meadow of flowers, pine forest, oak and Rhodo, Over the Hampta pass 4200 mtrs to arid and dry Chandra valley as Compare to kullu Valley.
DAY 1:- Arrival Manali (2000 m.)
DAY 2:- Manali to Marsu, Saten (2500 m.) 5 hours.
DAY 3:- Marsu, Saten to Balu Gyra (3300 m.) 5:30 hours.
DAY 4:- Balu Gyra to Shea Gahru (3700 m.) over Hamta pass (4200m.) 5 to 6 hours.
DAY 5:- Shea Gahru to Chhatru Manali (3360 m.) Short day
DAY 6: Morning at leisure, afternoon depature.
Valid:- 01st May to Oct 2012
Cost per person for (groups of 2 persons onward)
|Number of Persons||2/3||4/5||6/9||10/ /15||16/20||21/30|
|Cost Per person in INR||16900||14500||10500||8500||6900||5900|
Cost will be different while using porters for any trek
- Transfer from Bus stand to Hotel
- Twin / triple Sharing room in medium class hotel in Manali on full board.
- While trekking packed lunch
- Trekking Guide
- During the trek Baggage transport by pony or mule.
- Twin/ Triple sharing spacious tent, foam mattress
- Kitchen team with all necessary items
- Toilet Tent
- Dining tent separately for 4 and more persons, 2/3 person will eat in the kitchen tent.
- Common Medical box with oxygen cylinder
- Sleeping bag
- Vegetarian food
- Medical evacuation
- Monument fees
- Still and video camera fees
- Personal expenses
- Horse riding